Saturday, February 26, 2011

[MISC] SHINee Key wants to Switch Bodies with MinHo!

Posted Image



Recently for Elle Girl’s March issue, SHINee Key and TaeMin modeled in crisp spring fashion. This particular issue had a casual theme to it, which included the two members posing in two ways: a natural style, and a style in which they posed while enjoying their breaks.

The chic poses and active attitude were presented by Key and TaeMin using simple things such as a pair of shoes or a pair of glasses. The interview afterwards with the two members revealed their little tastes and lifestyles. During the interview that took place after the photoshoot, the question, “If you could trade bodies with any member, who would it be?” was asked to Key, who responded, “MinHo, because he exercises well and I want to see how that would feel.”

Next, TaeMin was asked, “When you see winter, what do you see first?”, in which he answered, “Snow/Eyes*, because when I see my own eyes, I can hypnotize myself.” TaeMin was also asked the question, “How do you feel when your birthday gets closer?” TaeMin replied “I feel that the time flies by too fast when my birthday gets near. I feel worried, yet I don’t want to be a kid [anymore].”

The Elle Girl March issue with the two SHINee members will include photoshoot pictures, as well as the interview questions and answers.

Credits: sstv.freechal.com
Picture Credits: kpopnews.info

Translated by ilysmtown @ SMTownJjang 
Re-upload by : ash_amil@mykpop.co


No comments: